125g Dark Blue HARD Polymer Clay
You Save: ₹221.00 (74%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 276 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 18 visitor right now
125 gram Dark Blue HARD Polymer Clay
- Need to knead to get softer. Also use baby oil to soften
- Once Kneaded well, it softens
- Professional Quality Polymer Clay. Can be used to make a variety of folk-crafts and jewelry.
- Weight: 125 grams
- Eco-friendly material, safe for health. Rich colors, develop rich colours on baking. Age: 3+
- Best Gift for Art and Craft Lovers! Develop creativity and imagination.
- How to use the clay: 1. Place onto a foil sheet or ceramic tile and into the centre of a household oven, pre-heated to 120-130 degrees C(248-266 degrees F) for 30 minutes. 2. Carefully move from the oven and let it cool. 3. Baking time may vary according to clay thickness and as a general rule allow 30 mins baking time for every 6 min thickness. 4. Note: it is advisable to bake a test ace before baking your artistic work. 5. Hardened clay will accept consecutive layers of clay over it and can be re baked. 6. Once hardened it can drilled, sanded, cut and painted and is washable with soapy water. 7.Store unused clay in a cool dark ace and keep wrapped in an airtight container.