Basic Polymer Clay 50 Grams / 1.7 OZ
You Save: ₹133.00 (54%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 578 Left in Stock!
Order in the next to get it by
Real time 13 visitor right now
Polymer Clay 50 grams Basic Colors
- Professional Quality Polymer Clay. Can be used to make a variety of folk-crafts and jewellery.
- Weight: 50 Grams / 1.7 OZ per Block
- Material: PVC
- Quality: Excellent.
- Eco-friendly material, safe for health. Rich colours, develop rich colours on baking.
- Best Gift for Art and Craft Lovers! Develop creativity and imagination.
- How to use the clay:
- 1. Place onto a foil sheet or ceramic tile and into the centre of a household oven, pre-heated to 120-130 degrees C(248-266 degrees F) for 30 minutes.
- 2. Carefully move from the oven and let it cool.
- 3. Baking time may vary according to clay thickness and as a general rule allow 30 mins baking time for every 6 min thickness.
- 4. Note: it is advisable to bake a test ace before baking your artistic work.
- 5. Hardened clay will accept consecutive layers of clay over it and can be re baked.
- 6. Once hardened it can drilled, sanded, cut and painted and is washable with soapy water.
- 7.Store unused clay in a cool dark ace and keep wrapped in an airtight container.