White Polymer Clay Oven Bake (LI Series) for Jewelry Making
You Save 71% (₹215.00)
57 Grams White Polymer Clay Oven Bake (LI Series) for Jewelry Making
(Bake at 130 Degrees for 60 Minutes)
- DUARABLE AND LONG LASTING AFTER BAKE. Does not Melt. Does not Break. Professional Quality Polymer Clay. Can be used to make a variety of folk-crafts and jewelry. Easy to Condition. Can be Molded Easily. Works with Plastic Cutters
- Professional Quality Polymer Clay. Can be used to make a variety of folk-crafts and jewellery.
- Weight: 57 Grams / 2 OZ per Block
- Quality: Excellent.
- Eco-friendly material, safe for health. Rich colours, develop rich colours on baking.
- Best Gift for Art and Craft Lovers! Develop creativity and imagination.
- How to use the clay:
- 1. Place onto a foil sheet or ceramic tile and into the centre of a household oven, pre-heated to 130 degrees C(266 degrees F) for 60 minutes.
- 2. Carefully move from the oven and let it cool.
- 3. Baking time may vary according to clay thickness and as a general rule allow 30 mins baking time for every 6 min thickness.
- 4. Note: it is advisable to bake a test ace before baking your artistic work.
- 5. Hardened clay will accept consecutive layers of clay over it and can be re baked.
- 6. Once hardened it can drilled, sanded, cut and painted and is washable with soapy water.
- 7.Store unused clay in a cool dark ace and keep wrapped in an airtight container.