Tip: How to Completely Harden Polymer Clay?
- The best way to harden your clay is to bake it longer for a longer time.
- If you are worried about burning your clay you can bake your clay in a pie tin covered with foil.
- You can also lower the baking temperature and bake it longer.
- Instead of taking your clay out of the oven when done you can turn off the oven and leave the clay in the oven to cool down slowly.
- This will result in a a much stronger finished creation.
Sale 70% Off
Title for image