How to Completely Harden Polymer Clay?
January 07, 2022
1 min read 1 Comment
Tip: How to Completely Harden Polymer Clay?
- The best way to harden your clay is to bake it longer for a longer time.
- If you are worried about burning your clay you can bake your clay in a pie tin covered with foil.
- You can also lower the baking temperature and bake it longer.
- Instead of taking your clay out of the oven when done you can turn off the oven and leave the clay in the oven to cool down slowly.
- This will result in a a much stronger finished creation.
Leave a comment
Hello World! https://racetrack.top/go/hezwgobsmq5dinbw?hs=87d4cfcc49cb80b46be052c2acced36f&
April 30, 2023